Craig Peters is a
personal trainer based in Worthing, West Sussex. Having completed some serious endurance events himself including 24 hours of burpees, Craig likes to take his clients out of their comfort zones to help them achieve their fitness goals, both mentally and physically.
- Gain unlimited access to a global network of other individuals taking part in the 1-365 Challenge with different exercises.
- Access to live videos with The Burpee Guy and some of his fitness fanatic friends who will take you through various workout routines
- Share and receive health & fitness and nutritional advice from others taking part in the Challenge anywhere in the world.
- Through the members' forum, you'll be supported and motivated by your network throughout the year through those tough times and moments when you just want to quit.
- Be motivated and inspired from the first day to the last which will ensure you achieve something truly amazing and see you become a '1-365 Recruit'.
- Send in your photos and videos via the forum which will then be published across The Burpee Guy's social media platforms.
- Hints and tips from The Burpee Guy as to how he personally overcame challenges such as the summer heat; coping with winter when you are maybe suffering with a lack of energy and enthusiasm; and how to handle the pressure of ensuring each day is completed.
- Receive member benefits including The 1-365 Challenge t-shirt; a Reebok discount code; The Protein Ball Company discount code; and monthly training videos.
- Get connected to a wealth of fitness enthusiasts who are all sharing a common goal.
- Members will also have their story shared on The Burpee Guy website and on social platforms.
As a dad on a mission to give something back to those who saved the lives of his twin sons, it is Craig’s dream to help ordinary people achieve extraordinary things.
Find out more about the